Page 1 of 1

Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:53 am
by Steve Gossmeyer
Cool picture from tracking this morning

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:20 am
by TimL_168
:wtg:

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:01 am
by Joxgirl
Looks like fun. What were you tracking? Anything in particular or just on the hunt?

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:51 pm
by Steve Gossmeyer
Ipo tracking

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:47 pm
by Duke
My dog would just find a nice smell in the grass and roll in it. Does your dog do any agility?

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:14 am
by Steve Gossmeyer
I strictly do ipo... so if you include the hurdle and A frame then yes lol

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:09 am
by Duke
Steve Gossmeyer wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:14 am
I strictly do ipo... so if you include the hurdle and A frame then yes lol
Definitely included :wtg:

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:01 pm
by Joxgirl
Lazy me with a question. What is IPO? I could look it up but after two long shifts with only two 30 minutes of break and only four hours of sleep... I rather ask you with this 'run on question to get the answer

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:08 pm
by Steve Gossmeyer
Joxgirl wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:01 pm
Lazy me with a question. What is IPO? I could look it up but after two long shifts with only two 30 minutes of break and only four hours of sleep... I rather ask you with this 'run on question to get the answer
Schutzhund

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:51 pm
by Joxgirl
Steve Gossmeyer wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:08 pm
Joxgirl wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:01 pm
Lazy me with a question. What is IPO? I could look it up but after two long shifts with only two 30 minutes of break and only four hours of sleep... I rather ask you with this 'run on question to get the answer
Schutzhund
I thought so. Any videos that you recommend to watch to see theses amazing dogs at work/training?

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:05 pm
by Duke
Joxgirl wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:51 pm
Steve Gossmeyer wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:08 pm
Joxgirl wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:01 pm
Lazy me with a question. What is IPO? I could look it up but after two long shifts with only two 30 minutes of break and only four hours of sleep... I rather ask you with this 'run on question to get the answer
Schutzhund
I thought so. Any videos that you recommend to watch to see theses amazing dogs at work/training?
I'll link you to one. There's an amazing dutch shepherd video, in fact there are several on the forum here. See if I can't find the link

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:18 pm
by Duke
A lot of interesting PPD comments here viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4540

YouTube video of shark tank:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jRs9vkdLg9I


...looking for 1 more

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:21 pm
by Duke
This is an excellent video of a Dutch Shepherd that gets his training in

https://youtu.be/YXrpjBcGEJc

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:09 am
by Steve Gossmeyer
Joxgirl wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:51 pm
Steve Gossmeyer wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:08 pm
Joxgirl wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:01 pm
Lazy me with a question. What is IPO? I could look it up but after two long shifts with only two 30 minutes of break and only four hours of sleep... I rather ask you with this 'run on question to get the answer
Schutzhund
I thought so. Any videos that you recommend to watch to see theses amazing dogs at work/training?
Just type in schutzhund in YouTube

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:09 am
by Steve Gossmeyer
What duke posted is completely different from schutzhund... so if you are looking for what it is just google it

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:12 am
by Steve Gossmeyer
Duke wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:21 pm
This is an excellent video of a Dutch Shepherd that gets his training in

https://youtu.be/YXrpjBcGEJc
Honestly this isn't that amazing to be advertised as so it's ok training... no real obedience and a dog that runs down field and bites that's about it

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:25 am
by Steve Gossmeyer


Here's a great example of ipo minus the tracking

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:50 am
by Joxgirl
Thank you Steve. I'm much more awake now. Great video. Amazing what these dogs can do. I fell in love with the discipline I saw demonstrated at a police K9 event.
Rogue has only been with me four days. I walk with her in a leash. Getting her used to it. Today I let her off to have s run of our yard. I loved how she fell In step by my side as we walked.

Keith thanks for helping out.

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:00 pm
by Steve Gossmeyer
Joxgirl wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:50 am
Thank you Steve. I'm much more awake now. Great video. Amazing what these dogs can do. I fell in love with the discipline I saw demonstrated at a police K9 event.
Rogue has only been with me four days. I walk with her in a leash. Getting her used to it. Today I let her off to have s run of our yard. I loved how she fell In step by my side as we walked.

Keith thanks for helping out.
Anytime!

Re: Doing what we do best!!!

Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:13 am
by Duke
I do what I can. I enjoy watching these videos