Does this make me Official?

Have a photo you want to share?
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Does this make me Official?

Post by Joxgirl »

IMG_6371.JPG
IMG_6371.JPG (133.39 KiB) Viewed 3662 times
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Does this make me Official?

Post by TimL_168 »

Lol
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.

Post by Duke »

:pint:
TimL_168 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:12 amLol
How long do you give that crate mat? I'd say, a couple days :hic: jk maybe too young to terrorize
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

My two year old would have it done in less than 5 minutes. Although, last weekend I put a bath towel in with her after a run in the rain. She didn't destroy it. Just pushed it up against the gate.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Post by Duke »

TimL_168 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:14 pm My two year old would have it done in less than 5 minutes. Although, last weekend I put a bath towel in with her after a run in the rain. She didn't destroy it. Just pushed it up against the gate.
I plan on buying one of those nice office mats that are intended to stand on for long periods of time and cutting it to size. They're black and mold to your feet (body in this case
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Just a note that, it was suggested to me to purchase a horse mat and cut it to size. That's what I did, and it's worked perfectly.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Duke wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:50 pm :pint:
TimL_168 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:12 amLol
How long do you give that crate mat? I'd say, a couple days :hic: jk maybe too young to terrorize
She was giving it some hell last night as she cried. I will definitely have to keep an eye on that. Thanks for pointing it out. :geek:
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

TimL_168 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:14 pm My two year old would have it done in less than 5 minutes. Although, last weekend I put a bath towel in with her after a run in the rain. She didn't destroy it. Just pushed it up against the gate.
Glad she didn't destroy it. It has lived another day.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

centrop67 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:27 pm Just a note that, it was suggested to me to purchase a horse mat and cut it to size. That's what I did, and it's worked perfectly.
Oh great idea. We have a tack store near by. I will give it a try.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

I cant tell you how many mats, and dog beds Sadie went through.:pint: :pint: :eek:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Duke
Training Dog

Post by Duke »

centrop67 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:27 pm Just a note that, it was suggested to me to purchase a horse mat and cut it to size. That's what I did, and it's worked perfectly.
Time to Google what a horse mat is
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

It's a heavy duty rubber mat used in horse stalls.

I got mine at a local feed and supply store. It was ~$40 but it was big enough for both crates.

Here's one buying option... https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/9 ... fgodm08DZQ
Michael
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

centrop67 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:00 pm It's a heavy duty rubber mat used in horse stalls.

I got mine at a local feed and supply store. It was ~$40 but it was big enough for both crates.

Here's one buying option... https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/9 ... fgodm08DZQ
I like the looks of that. Did you cut it with a carpet cutter?
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Duke
Training Dog

Post by Duke »

centrop67 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:00 pm It's a heavy duty rubber mat used in horse stalls.

Yes that's basically the same as the office floor mats when you are to stand for a long time. Cool concept, probably the best
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

Yes they can be cut with a carpet cutter also known as a box knife.. in fact, if you read the Q&A on the product that question is answered.
Michael
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Anything you put in Yoda or Tweeks cage is done for! They get an old goodwill blanket they can shred lol (the don't eat them)
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

centrop67 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:53 am Yes they can be cut with a carpet cutter also known as a box knife.. in fact, if you read the Q&A on the product that question is answered.
:wtg:
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Steve Gossmeyer wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:31 am Anything you put in Yoda or Tweeks cage is done for! They get an old goodwill blanket they can shred lol (the don't eat them)
Some of that stuff is really nice for a killer deal.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Joxgirl wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:57 pm
Steve Gossmeyer wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:31 am Anything you put in Yoda or Tweeks cage is done for! They get an old goodwill blanket they can shred lol (the don't eat them)
For sure I pay like 25c a blanket
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Steve Gossmeyer wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:14 pm
Joxgirl wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:57 pm
For sure I pay like 25c a blanket
That's a steal.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG