Photobucket - Photo Hosting Site

Have a photo you want to share?
montecarlogirl87
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: dogs, cats, fish, birds, horses, llamas... I've worked with them all :)

Photobucket - Photo Hosting Site

Post by montecarlogirl87 »

if anyone uses Photobucket you might want to do a quick google search
they're stopping all third party hosting.... unless you pay $400 a year

I've had 2 PB accounts for 10-15 years, I literally have no idea where all I've posted pictures over the years... and now it's all destroyed because they want to extort their customers

I have no idea where to move pictures, and honestly, doubt I care enough to go thru the process...so every picture I've ever posted here is going to have horrid place holders

and if you use/used PB... yours will too soon
Tareena and Shylah and Shota - Orlando, FL
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Re: Photobucket - Photo Hosting Site

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

I use google drive it's free and lets your store anything
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Thanks for sharing. I know I have some old pictures there but I don't even remember the password or login.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

i use imgur
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

I guess that has something to do with what all my account photos disappeared. But, they're still up here, so...WTF?
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
montecarlogirl87
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: dogs, cats, fish, birds, horses, llamas... I've worked with them all :)

Post by montecarlogirl87 »

TimL_168 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:29 pm I guess that has something to do with what all my account photos disappeared. But, they're still up here, so...WTF?
not sure... all your photos are still supposed to be in your PB account... but anywhere that you linked it/embedded it will no longer show it

I think they're rolling it out in stages... my friend got hit a few days before I did
Tareena and Shylah and Shota - Orlando, FL
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

I use Flickr
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Well, looks like all of my pics are gone. I'll try to make time to set up another account sometime soon.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Let's try this.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Getting real fed up here...neither Flikr nor imigur seem to work from my phone.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Set up an instagram account. No dice.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

I'll dig more into this tonight after I cool off from work and have a few beers. This is more aggravating than rabbits in the training field.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.

Post by Duke »

you have the worst luck with photo accounts, Tim