Look at me Everybody

Have a photo you want to share?
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Look at me Everybody

Post by Joxgirl »

IMG_6707.JPG
IMG_6707.JPG (147.32 KiB) Viewed 1884 times
IMG_6706.JPG
IMG_6706.JPG (140.44 KiB) Viewed 1884 times
IMG_6705.JPG
IMG_6705.JPG (137.46 KiB) Viewed 1884 times
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Re: Look at me Everybody

Post by Joxgirl »

Someone got a new collar.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

I love that happy face!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.

Post by Duke »

adorable pup. how is the training going? she looks happy like Tim pointed out
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

She's happy because mommy hasn't said no yet. Lol. After those pictures the trainer came in and told me I need to use my collar to gently then firmly put a stop to her bitting. Ha.
Mommy having a cocktail, status post training
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Duke!!!! You made it to green dog. What took you so long Keith?
Hubby says people have a life. That might be true. I have work and now my dog. 😍 Kidding. I have a life too, but I love this forum.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Post by Duke »

Joxgirl wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:41 am Duke!!!! You made it to green dog. What took you so long Keith?
Hubby says people have a life. That might be true. I have work and now my dog. 😍 Kidding. I have a life too, but I love this forum.
What uppp! wasn't i a green dog? I can't remember, I think I was one level behind you! lol still am
Duke
Training Dog

Post by Duke »

Joxgirl wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:41 am Duke!!!! You made it to green dog. What took you so long Keith?
oh I'm sure you are super busy with all that's on your plate! a home, hubby, nurse, puppy. I don't envy you and I too am super busy, the tasks don't end, look at the photo section to see what I had to deal with today
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Whoops. Did I mention the cocktail? Youre right you need make it to training dog.
My plate is full. I have an 8 year old on summer break and I'm also in school. 😳
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Duke
Training Dog

Post by Duke »

Joxgirl wrote: ↑Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:07 am Whoops. Did I mention the cocktail? Youre right you need make it to training dog.
My plate is full. I have an 8 year old on summer break and I'm also in school. 😳
jeeze. can't take on much more