June Photo of the Month Winner
Theme: Not So Classy
Submitted by: Duke
July Theme is Action
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
New option for posting images:
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
Just registered? Read This.
Have a photo you want to share?
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 12:24 am
- Tell us about yourself: Working dog owner
9 week old Cajun
- Resized_20170715_142915.jpg (495.66 KiB) Viewed 327 times
- Resized_Snapchat-411976851.jpg (149.48 KiB) Viewed 327 times
- Resized_20170722_122511.jpg (371.38 KiB) Viewed 327 times
- Training Dog
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:59 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.
- Location: NC
Karen & Xander
- Training Dog
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:41 am
- Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.
Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.
looks like Rogue [Joxgirl's pup] cute
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1066
- Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:38 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS.
- Location: Southern California