June Photo of the Month Winner
Theme: Not So Classy
Submitted by: Duke
July Theme is Action
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
New option for posting images:
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
Just registered? Read This.
Have a photo you want to share?
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 5260
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
a day at the stream with the gang
- sadieeatingstick.jpg (358.34 KiB) Viewed 308 times
- sadiesticksm.jpg (357.41 KiB) Viewed 308 times
- sadiesm.jpg (265.75 KiB) Viewed 308 times
- cookiesm.jpg (238.3 KiB) Viewed 308 times
- Thalie and cookie
- thalie.cookiesmall.jpg (287.16 KiB) Viewed 308 times
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
- Training Dog
- Posts: 807
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:11 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.
- Location: central MD