May Photo of the Month Winner
Submitted by: sysyphus
June Theme is Not So Classy
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
New option for posting images:
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
Just registered? Read This.
Have a photo you want to share?
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Green Dog
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:07 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)
Just deposit dem snackies right here!
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)
- Training Dog
- Posts: 776
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:11 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.
- Location: central MD
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 5242
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT