Revere + slow mo

Have a photo you want to share?
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Revere + slow mo

Post by borellar15 »

Had some fun with the bark and hold command and my slow mo on my phone ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Re: Revere + slow mo

Post by borellar15 »

ImageImageImageImageImage

And then some more just lounging around the house. Been taking a lot of pictures since we got her back from training.
Image Image
Jay knowles
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: New owners,also own a English Bull Terrier

Post by Jay knowles »

Some great pics there. Jay
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Great pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Awesome!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Echo
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: New owner of an Dutch Shep - ECHO
I thought it was only right to join the Forum and become part of the Fam

Post by Echo »

Yeah i wouldn't mess with her... :shock:
Mat
Echo - 2 months
Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me you'll never stand alone...
borellar15
Training Dog

Post by borellar15 »

Thanks guys! She’s actually very friendly unless she gets the command! Her protection work is coming along nicely. We’ve been working on the bark and hold and then targeting the front bicep.
Image Image
borellar15
Training Dog

Post by borellar15 »

Image Image
borellar15
Training Dog

Post by borellar15 »

Image Image