Bella

Have a photo you want to share?
Gregoryp66
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am 52 and married, I am medically retired but I don't have any issues getting around. I like being outside and moving. We have a 11 year old Chihuahua, she stays inside and does nothing, We have adopted a 3 year old Dutch Shepherd (Bella) about 4 months ago. Bella enjoys the inside but outside even better. I want to make her a running course to make her happy since she loves to run and play. I do have a few things she does that I don't like that she does and I hope that I can identify if this is normal or if this is from possible abuse and work with her to correct these things.

Bella

Post by Gregoryp66 »

Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Re: Bella

Post by Tim91118 »

Thanks for sharing
Tim
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

She's beautiful.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
Gregoryp66
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am 52 and married, I am medically retired but I don't have any issues getting around. I like being outside and moving. We have a 11 year old Chihuahua, she stays inside and does nothing, We have adopted a 3 year old Dutch Shepherd (Bella) about 4 months ago. Bella enjoys the inside but outside even better. I want to make her a running course to make her happy since she loves to run and play. I do have a few things she does that I don't like that she does and I hope that I can identify if this is normal or if this is from possible abuse and work with her to correct these things.

Post by Gregoryp66 »

Thank You