February 2013 Photo Contest - Pearly Whites

Monthly Photo Contest
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: February 2013 Photo Contest - Pearly Whites

Post by leih merigian »

Love it!

Geyser and I have been working on her entry, but it involves some training...then correct camera angles...still working on it... :mrgreen:
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Brindle
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving life in Oregon with some AMAZING Dutch Shepherds !

UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3 (x5), FH2, AD, TDX, OSP, L2C, CGC, CD, APR1, TDU, NW3-C, NW3-E, NW3-V, NW3-I, NW3 Elite, ELT1, NA, NF, L3I, TG-N, TN-N, NAJ, VCD1, CSL1- F, CSL1-H, ELT2, L1E, CA, L2E, ELT3, ELT-CH, L3V, K9 Blood Donor
Vrijheid's Qahlua (Vodka) IPO3, L2I, L3C, NW3V, NW3C, NW3E. NW3I, L3E, NJP, NAP, OFP, NW3 Elite, L2V, TD
Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( youngster in training )

Post by Brindle »

OMG !!!!
You guys and girls have posted some awesome pics !!!!!!
Made me smile :)
It's going to be hard to vote for just one next month.
UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3,FH2,AD,TDX,OSP,L2C,CGC,CD,APR1,TDU,NA,NF,L3I,TG-N,TN-N,NAJ,VCD1,CSL1-F,CSL1-H,L1E,CA,L2E, ELT-CH,L3V

Vrijheid's Qahlua IPO3,L2I,L3CI,L3E,NJP,NAP,OFP,NW3 Elite,L2V,TD

Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( in training )
anniewang83
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Annie & Nick, first time owners of a dutch shepherd, named Amber, rescue from North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue (NADSR), fostered and trained by Kim Futch. Amber's favorite things to do are eating, chasing balls, chasing frisbees and napping with us in bed.

Post by anniewang83 »

photo (1).JPG
photo (1).JPG (385.23 KiB) Viewed 3573 times
Here is Amber having a laugh when I tickle her
Nick & Annie (humans)
Amber (Dutchie)
currently living in New York City
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

OMG, so many great photos this month! Cino, and Moko and all the pups are so really cute. Impossible to top what is already here, but..... the more, the merrier....
so here goes with Xander and Sakima being their normal outrageous selves.
the FIRST photo is their contest entry.
sorry for the excess of the rest, but could not resist taking the opportunity to include some really goofy shots and some icicles as pearly whites
Attachments
NOW OPEN UP WIDE.JPG
NOW OPEN UP WIDE.JPG (511.5 KiB) Viewed 3564 times
HA HA - WHO HAS THE TEETH NOW.JPG
HA HA - WHO HAS THE TEETH NOW.JPG (400.46 KiB) Viewed 3564 times
OMG - DON'T SAY THAT - THAT'S TOO FUNNY.JPG
OMG - DON'T SAY THAT - THAT'S TOO FUNNY.JPG (487.3 KiB) Viewed 3564 times
WHAT BIG TEETH YOU HAVE.JPG
WHAT BIG TEETH YOU HAVE.JPG (277.01 KiB) Viewed 3564 times
XANDER and SAKI HAVING A LAUGH.JPG
XANDER and SAKI HAVING A LAUGH.JPG (510.03 KiB) Viewed 3564 times
XANDER CATCHING SNOW.JPG
XANDER CATCHING SNOW.JPG (509.31 KiB) Viewed 3564 times
XANDER and SAKI with a BIG PEARLY WHITE.JPG
XANDER and SAKI with a BIG PEARLY WHITE.JPG (510.44 KiB) Viewed 3564 times
XANDER'S ICY SABRE TOOTH.JPG
XANDER'S ICY SABRE TOOTH.JPG (510.8 KiB) Viewed 3564 times
XANDER WITH HIS ICICLE.JPG
XANDER WITH HIS ICICLE.JPG (511.93 KiB) Viewed 3564 times
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Johnny, you posted some fantastic pictures !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

thank you, Lisa ! I am sorry that Xander's nose is cut off where they are both running with a huge icicle, but I really love that one. I am lucky I managed to catch that at all. some of the others even make me laugh - the looks and postures are so goofy.
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
Jan
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.

Post by Jan »

Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Post by Sugars Mom »

There certainly are some incredible photos this month. How am I going to be able to choose just one?
Sue (and Sugar)

johninny
Working Dog

Post by johninny »

very, very nice photo of the two of you, Jan
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Post by icvanstra »

Currently at one of my clients (a vet office) and they just informed me that February was Veterinary Dental Month!
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)