2016 Themes

Monthly Photo Contest
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

2016 Themes

Post by centrop67 »

In order to help you prepare for upcoming photo contests, I am posting the remaining list of themes for 2016:

April - Open (Choose your favorite)
May - Night & Day (2 contrasting pics)
June - Teeth
July - Sit
August - Scenic
September - Open (Choose your favorite)
October - Spooky
November - Good Doggy
December - Cool Breeze
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Re: 2016 Themes

Post by k9lexi »

Suggestions for 2017: ds with water, ds with cats, ds with kids, and ds with grey horse with black mane and tail (maybe if specific enough on horse I'll be the only entry and will win one, just kidding!) Your 2016 ideas are great
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

The specific themes will rule out alot of us. id like it to stay general enough for everyone to be able to enter.

I like what you have on deck Michael.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Post by k9lexi »

I was joking Lisa. Guess it isn't funny if people don't get it :o
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

k9lexi wrote:I was joking Lisa. Guess it isn't funny if people don't get it :o
Oh, sorry :oops:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
k9lexi
Green Dog

Post by k9lexi »

NP I'm used to pmy humor missing the mark ;)
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Please take a moment to suggest themes for 2017...

Keep in mind that the winning photo is prominently displayed on the website for an entire month, BUT let's try to have some fun with this.

Thanks.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers