November 2011 Photo Contest - Wildcard

Monthly Photo Contest
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: November 2011 Photo Contest - Wildcard

Post by Schlussdibusti »

turnnburn52984 wrote:I haven't been online here in FOREVER, but I figure I'll toss an entry in (and an announcement, since it's been so long since I've been around!)

Koenig and I in a moment of praise during our BH routine. I've got better photos of him, but this one is special. :)

IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/ ... 0268-1.jpg[/IMG]

We passed. It was ugly- he got charged by an out of control BH'er in the long down, but we made it. one of 3 passing BH's of the day, out of 8 attempts! Yikes! :)

call me Mrs. Fixit :ugeek:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Post by Sugars Mom »

lol, good job Eva!
Sue (and Sugar)

icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Post by icvanstra »

Schlussdibusti wrote:call me Mrs. Fixit :ugeek:
Ah the power of being an admin ... I fixed the original message before I saw you had done this...
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)