March Photo of the Month Winner(s)
Submitted by: Dutchringgirl
April Theme is Real or Photoshopped?
Submitted by: Jas31663166
Classy, I guess
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
New option for posting images:
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
Just registered? Read This.
Announce significant dates here - birthdays, anniversary's, etc
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:09 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm from Croatia, after 2x German shepherd and Bernese Mountain Dog. Now I'm owner of Dutch Shepherd. My dog ''ZIP'' is born on 23 August 2016
- Location: Croatia, Crikvenica
I forgot to mentioned 23. August was ZIP's first Birthday
- Training Dog
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:11 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.
- Location: central MD
Happy birthday zip!
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 5158
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
happy birthday !!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT