PHOTO CONTEST - February Theme is Pals-> Vote Here
|January Photo of the Month Winner|
Submitted by: Karenz
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Please take a moment to complete the Photo Contest Survey
Just registered? Read This.
Did you know you can embed YouTube
videos in your posts? Instructions Here
This forum has a Facebook page:
(1) Click here
(2) Like the page
(3) Stay up to date with all the latest activity.
Announce significant dates here - birthdays, anniversary's, etc
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
- Location: Corinth, New York
Hope you have a wonderful day!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
- Location: Fishkill, NY
Happy Birthday Asheley!! Enjoy your day!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai