July Photo of the Month Winner
Submitted by: Borellar15
Zoey Loves Swimming
New option for posting images:
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
Just registered? Read This.
August Theme is Hiking
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
July Runner Up
Submitted by: Wes Thomas
Announce significant dates here - birthdays, anniversary's, etc
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1221
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
- Location: Corinth, New York
Hope you have a wonderful day!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
- Location: Fishkill, NY
Happy Birthday Asheley!! Enjoy your day!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai