Hendrix is 1!!!!!

Announce significant dates here - birthdays, anniversary's, etc
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Hendrix is 1!!!!!

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

Since it's the 20th somewhere in the world as I write this, I am happy to announce HENDRIX IS ONE!!!!! I feel like a dork being so happy but considering he hasn't managed to kill himself or me, burn down the house, cause a car wreck, or otherwise bring apocalyptic style chaos down on us, it's time for a celebration!!!

There will be video of him "opening" his present (5 milk jugs and a small box - apparently one needs to drink a whole lot more milk to fill an average box) of things he adores but isn't allowed to have often. I hope it's epic.
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Re: Hendrix is 1!!!!!

Post by johninny »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENDRIX !!
the lack of apocalypse sounds like an excellent reason for celebration.

dogs and extravagantly wrapped presents are so much fun.
good ''stocking stuffers'': treat ''bones'', antlers, etc, inside gift-wrapped paper towel tubes
can't wait for the premiere of Hendrix's movie!
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
Stacy_R
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...

Post by Stacy_R »

Aww! Happy Birthday Hendrix!!
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

:DSorange: :balloons: :balloons:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Post by karenz »

Happy Birthday Hendrix. :party2:
Karen & Xander
HeatherH
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Heather. My husband and I are empty nesters in or mid 40. We bought a 8 wk old ds from a breeder. We got the name buy a new neighbor. I bought thr dog because we both just putvthe last of or 3 dogs down. I had a dalmatian before I met my husband 4 yeats ago. The love of my life. Iove dogs that are smart and full of energy. I lve hiking but need yhe push. I am just learning alot about the new little guy, but I need more info.

Post by HeatherH »

:doh: :doh: Happy Birthday :stickman: :stickman:
Heather from Hamilton Ont.
Dutch- DS.
Pearl - cat
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog

Okay the video won't imbed so I tried a Photobucket upload to see how it looks. I used some random movie maker on my phone that edited it for me.

http://vid1008.photobucket.com/albums/a ... glfaxz.mp4

*edit: apparently the link went to a photo so I fixed it.
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Stacy_R
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...

Post by Stacy_R »

great video!
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

WOW! WOW! WOW!
i LOVE Hendrix!
and your movie-making!
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog

Hendrix says thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!

John - thanks! Wish I could take more credit for it but it was all the app. I just shot the video and picked the theme and music. There's a few things I would have liked to edit a bit differently but that's my OCD picky side coming out lol! The app is super awesome though and I can't wait to play more with it.
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)