Happy Birthday Xander

Announce significant dates here - birthdays, anniversary's, etc
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Happy Birthday Xander

Post by karenz »

Xander has turned two....
img20150615_215411.jpg
Karen & Xander
KellaA+dog6
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I am a married empty nester, who was lucky enough to stay home with kids, dogs, and cats when not traveling with husband.

Re: Happy Birthday Xander

Post by KellaA+dog6 »

Happy Belated To Xander :dschick: Treats!
Kella's Person Mara
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XANDER ! [ sorry i missed your birthday notice. ]

Karen, we both have 2yo , FUZZY DS Xanders. i have concluded my Xander sheds twice as much as my other 2 put together.
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Post by karenz »

johninny wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XANDER ! [ sorry i missed your birthday notice. ]

Karen, we both have 2yo , FUZZY DS Xanders. i have concluded my Xander sheds twice as much as my other 2 put together.
Xander doesn't she'd bad but I have to brush often to keep the knots from getting bad.

But I love my 2 year old so much. He has become an awesome dog.

Xander says thanks for the birthday wishes.
Karen & Xander
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

AHHHH I missed Xander's bday too!!!! HAPPY BELATED BDAY XANDER!!!!!
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)