It's been a year already?

Announce significant dates here - birthdays, anniversary's, etc
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

It's been a year already?

Post by TimL_168 »

Well, I completely missed Endeavor's 1 year anniversary with us. As of 4/22, it's been that long! I really can't believe how quickly and seamlessly she joined into our family. She pesters all of us for attention, but she definitely is MY dog.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: It's been a year already?

Post by centrop67 »

I remember my first year with Radar :hic:

To say that he changed my life would be an understatement.

I am glad I joined this forum, and I have the opportunity to keep it going for everyone.

I am especially thankful for members like you Tim. :wtg:
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

centrop67 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 pm I remember my first year with Radar :hic:

To say that he changed my life would be an understatement.

I am glad I joined this forum, and I have the opportunity to keep it going for everyone.

I am especially thankful for members like you Tim. :wtg:
I really try. Thanks! I'm no expert, but I'm happy to share my experiences.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

time flies !!! I have had Thalie 15 years, its a lifetime and Sadie 7 years, 100 lifetimes
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Ha!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.

Post by Duke »

My boy just turned 1 year old yesterday, he changed my life too!