Featured Topics
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
A Malaherd?
Submissiveness
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds

Click Here for the forum Image Facebook page.
New option for posting images: Image
Just registered? Read This.

December is DSF DIY Month

Dutch Shepherds in the News (December 2018)

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Accidental DS rescuer. Human companion to Radar and Leela. Owner of the site, looking to make this the top site for information and discussion on Dutch Shepherds.

Dutch Shepherds in the News (December 2018)

Post by centrop67 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:37 pm

IMPD K-9 receives honored send-off after losing battle to cancer Story Link
IMPD wrote:Timo (A 12-year-old Dutch Shepherd and a 10-year veteran with IMPD) was a great asset to the Indianapolis Community, Narcotics Detection Team, and will be terribly missed by his handler and fellow officers. There is a special bond formed between the handler’s and their K9 partners. A bond that makes it difficult for one to operate without the other. Sending a beloved K9 over the rainbow bridge is never easy, but is easier to accept knowing the pain and suffering is over. Timo’s handler and the IMPD appreciates the communities outpouring of support, thoughts, and prayers.
Michael
The pack -> Radar (DS), Leela (Mal?), and Karen (Human) - Cutler Bay, FL USA
RIP: Tequila and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Accidental DS rescuer. Human companion to Radar and Leela. Owner of the site, looking to make this the top site for information and discussion on Dutch Shepherds.

Re: Dutch Shepherds in the News (December 2018)

Post by centrop67 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:11 pm

Michael
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dutch Shepherds in the News (December 2018)

Post by centrop67 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:49 pm

GJPD welcomes K-9 Merlin to the team Story Link
www.nbc11news.com wrote:"He is a Dutch Shepherd and he was born in Slovakia,” said Joey Gonzalez, K-9 Officer with the Grand Junction Police Department.

He’s certainly cute and cuddly, but he’s also tough, taking down anyone with one bite.
Michael