Honda Element Ad

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years

Honda Element Ad

Post by LyonsFamily »

I saw this add for a new dog friendly honda element and the one pic looks like a Dutchie or a Dutchie mix. http://gearpatrol.com/2009/08/07/dog-fr ... a-element/
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Honda Element Ad

Post by leih merigian »

Pretty cool looking ride...kinda makes me drool :mrgreen:

Dog looks very GSDish in the head...bet it is a DS mix!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

looks like a DS. Boxy head and white? I like the car!! id buy one !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Post by icvanstra »

It will have to be used. They quit making them in 2011. That ad, I think, is from 2009.

Have several dog friends with them and they love it for the K9 friendliness of them.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
Manstrom
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 23 year old military member who just got my first Dutch shepherd. I've grown up my whole life with various breeds and trained Rhodesian ridgebacks for several years prior to joining the service.

Post by Manstrom »

I knocked them until I rode in my god mother's element. They're huge on the inside and extremely dog friendly. We had four people and two full grown black Labs in there and it was still comfortable. I certainly don't get that with my Jeep wrangler haha.
"A German Shepherd does what you tell it to, a Malinois does it before you tell it, a Dutch Shepherd does it before you think it"
-Harvey, DS puppy
-Paul, gsd/lab/? Mix
-RIP Chance, 12 year old rhodesian ridgeback
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years

Post by LyonsFamily »

The first grooming salon I worked at had a honda element for dog pickups and food delivery. That thing was so roomy. It easily fit double what my Jimmy does.
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

i was wondering how they would be for room!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
feraloup
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.

Post by feraloup »

I think the dog's head looks a bit akita-ish... ? Though could definitely still be a DS mix, too. (And akitas have erect ears and can come in brindle...)
Autumn Dufresne

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George