mal on cbs this morning

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
Manstrom
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 23 year old military member who just got my first Dutch shepherd. I've grown up my whole life with various breeds and trained Rhodesian ridgebacks for several years prior to joining the service.

mal on cbs this morning

Post by Manstrom »

A military working dog handler I know, SSgt Leonard Anderson, is going to be on cbs this morning around 7:40 central time with his maligator. He was hit by an ied in Afghanistan with his malinois, azza, and he's been recovering from his injuries since. Azza was retired and is now his service pup.
They'll also be on animal planet's show "glory hounds".
"A German Shepherd does what you tell it to, a Malinois does it before you tell it, a Dutch Shepherd does it before you think it"
-Harvey, DS puppy
-Paul, gsd/lab/? Mix
-RIP Chance, 12 year old rhodesian ridgeback
Manstrom
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 23 year old military member who just got my first Dutch shepherd. I've grown up my whole life with various breeds and trained Rhodesian ridgebacks for several years prior to joining the service.

Re: mal on cbs this morning

Post by Manstrom »

Just spoke to him, they pushed back his interview for either tomorrow morning or Thursday morning.
"A German Shepherd does what you tell it to, a Malinois does it before you tell it, a Dutch Shepherd does it before you think it"
-Harvey, DS puppy
-Paul, gsd/lab/? Mix
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Maligator, Love it. Their service is greatly appreciated !!! I hope he is doing well.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Manstrom
Puppy

Post by Manstrom »

http://news.yahoo.com/tv-special-shows- ... 52664.html
TSgt Anderson and "Azza-bear" have been getting a lot more recognition with the show coming out soon. Can't wait to see it, story brought a tear to my eye, especially having worked with both of them.

Btw, don't let her looks fool you, she hits like a freight train when it's go time. I've had the bruises to prove it haha
-Harvey, DS puppy
-Paul, gsd/lab/? Mix