Possible DS-mix hero dog?

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
feraloup
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.

Possible DS-mix hero dog?

Post by feraloup »

Browsing random newsbits on a break at work this article came up. A hiker and his dog, "Mole" who is himself a rescued shepherd mix, found and helped save a man who had been trapped in some rocks without food and water for days. Looks like Mole could possibly be a DS mix? Good boy, Mole!

http://www.dogster.com/the-scoop/rescue ... california
Autumn Dufresne

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George