Retired Military DS reuinited with former handler

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
feraloup
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.

Retired Military DS reuinited with former handler

Post by feraloup »

Autumn Dufresne

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
DSELLEGIRL
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My wife and I adopted our 1st DS in August of 2012. We've named her Ella. She is a strong girl with a lovely disposition and seems to pick up training like she wrote the book.

Re: Retired Military DS reuinited with former handler

Post by DSELLEGIRL »

Awesome. It's a shame that they separate handlers and dogs. It would be nice for the dog to have a stable "owner".
Nick and Gloria w/ Ella