Clip of a Dutch Shepherd on National Geographic Channel

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
Zodiac
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am currently serving in the United States Army Veterinary Corps. After working with the military working dogs I had the chance to encounter a few Dutch Shepherds and fell in love with the breed. By pure chance I happened to spot a Dutch Shepherd who was up for adoption after failing her police k9 training, we snatched her up right away and Zodiac has been an amazing companion who now excells at Competitive Rally Obedience.

Clip of a Dutch Shepherd on National Geographic Channel

Post by Zodiac »

Recently I was watching a program on National Geographic Channel where they were comparing the differences between Gray Wolves and the ancient Dire Wolves. In one part of the show they are discussing attack styles of the different species and decide to demonstrate it with 4 different breeds of domestic dog. Two of the breeds they feature are the Belgian Malinois and the Dutch Shepherd, and the Dutch gets the most camera time. Of course I was so excited to see a Dutch Shepherd on television that I immediately went online and found the clip on the National Geographic website.

Here's the clip! http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/c ... tyles.html
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Clip of a Dutch Shepherd on National Geographic Channel

Post by icvanstra »

That show has been playing on NGC for a while now. If you are a member of the Yahoo! groups ... I think it is Trudy who knows and has worked with that particular DS.

With or without a DS in it. That show is pretty cool.

eric
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)