My rescue DS

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
animallover
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am very much an all around animal lover. We recentally rescued a dog and after some research (due to his unusual physique and color) I have found that he is a DS. This made me very happy since he is not very common.

My rescue DS

Post by animallover »

I adopted a dog in August, his color was unique and his eyes melted my heart. Trying to figure out his breed since the shelter only said he was a shepherd mix, I did some research with the help on my trainer. Looking through books we saw him, the only dog I have ever seen that looked like him..and behold we saved a DS!!
Attachments
Couch potato2.jpg
Couch potato2.jpg (423.35 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: My rescue DS

Post by Dutchringgirl »

well, that puss looks DS. From some of the other pictures, not sure what else is in there.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years

Re: My rescue DS

Post by LyonsFamily »

His face is almost identical to Odin's. Talk about the eyes melting your heart, I did a double take when I saw his other photo. Odin had the shorter hair and non fluffy tail like yours until he got on a better diet and filled out. Those ears suggest something else might be in there though.
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA