The Family

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
HeatherH
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Heather. My husband and I are empty nesters in or mid 40. We bought a 8 wk old ds from a breeder. We got the name buy a new neighbor. I bought thr dog because we both just putvthe last of or 3 dogs down. I had a dalmatian before I met my husband 4 yeats ago. The love of my life. Iove dogs that are smart and full of energy. I lve hiking but need yhe push. I am just learning alot about the new little guy, but I need more info.

The Family

Post by HeatherH »

Hi I honestly do more things then watch TV.

II watched a movie last night called "The Family" With Robert De Niro, Michelle Pfeiffer. Their pet dog was definitely a DS. Poor thing got hurt but it has the last laugh. They take care of him.

Heather
Heather from Hamilton Ont.
Dutch- DS.
Pearl - cat
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: The Family

Post by centrop67 »

USA Today did a story on this dog. In the movie his name is Malavita, and his real name is Emeron.

They also bill him as a "German" Shepherd. :whistle:

Emeron was also a pro on set, perfectly trained to hit his mark. Bernard says one scene required the dog to walk up to a bunch of logs and urinate on them. The tricky task required weeks of pre-training.

"But when we turned on the camera he went straight to the logs where we wanted him and he did his little thing," says Bernard. "And that was it. One take."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movi ... a/2596017/

:DScool:
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers