Loose DS

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Loose DS

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

So this was all reported to me through third parties but I thought I'd share because if it's true it will be a blast!

So my mother works in a building across from my house, as does her old office mate, Janice, and today around lunchtime she apparently got a phone call from Janice. Janice said she saw Hendrix running around the parking lot. My mother asks if she's sure it's him. She says yes, it looks like him - like a wolf with a brindle coat and lighter (she's met Hendrix once when he was small) - and he's running loose around the office parking lot. She didn't want to go up to him because she's heard dramatized stories from my mother of Hendrix disliking strangers. So would my mother please check to see if Hendrix was at my house?

Anyways, since I was out, my mother bursts into my house and rushes into my bedroom where Hendrix is staring at her from inside his crate, head cocked like "what?" She calls Janice and says it's not him. Apparently this mystery DS has then disappeared from the parking lot. Now both she and Janice are searching for the owner of the Hendrix-Look-Alike-DS. So Mr. H either learned to teleport or has a twin…. or someone needs glasses. :g_wink:
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Loose DS

Post by Raven »

Even when he's asleep in his crate he's causing problems! You could paint him pink with green polka dots and stick antlers on his noggin and a cotton ball on his ass---and everyone would still know he's a DS. Such a rabble-rouser!

Has Grandma taken up drinking yet?
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
deadrabbits
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: First Dutch owned. Was bought for my daughter and the family. Currently going through obedience classes. I am former military and currently working for a law enforcement agency. Have had labs most of my life and a friend introduced me to his Dutch and my family fell in love. Our current one is a female named pepper and is just now 3 months old. I would like to possibly train her for search and rescue

Post by deadrabbits »

Well pepper has been accounted for all day so it wasn't her. Hendrix must have taken up magic as a pass time when your gone. It seems his disappearing act went off without a hitch. Next levitation..... :lol:
Casey and pepper----- Mr H's long lost sister
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

Is that why I have puppy paw prints on my ceiling??? :shock:

You have no idea. Today alone he managed to "taste" fertilizer in a gulp, eat 3 mint milano cookies, fit himself through my wrought iron fence and managed to hop to try to get his shoulders through, jumped up and sat on my head while I was in a chair, and now wonders why his tummy hurts. Every time I took eyes off him to check email on my phone for five seconds there was a new "WTF" moment. :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

And sadly no, grandma refuses to join my drinking habit. But it does keep them away unless specifically called…. anyone have any annoying in-laws that like to drop by? I have the solution! :DSlove:
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)