DS Doing DS Stuff

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

DS Doing DS Stuff

Post by centrop67 »

Body of missing Arundel woman found

Unfortunately, the "R" in SAR was recovery not rescue...
SeacoastOnline.com wrote:More than 25 wardens and members of the state's search and rescue teams began search efforts at approximately 7 a.m. Friday. Game Warden Michelle Merrifield and her dog, Piper, a 3-year-old Dutch Shepherd, located Sue Kim Coito's body a little after 8 a.m.

"This morning I went to my search area with the intention of outlining my area," Merrifield said. "I was three-quarters of the way through outlining when I noticed tracks in the snow and K-9 Piper located Mrs. Sue Kim Coito."
--------------------

Helping sniff out drug problems

Drug Detection for Private Companies...
Williston Herald wrote:Despite the cold, Jag can hardly wait to go outside on Thursday morning. The 2-year-old Dutch shepherd is barely able to sit still, and anxiously watches his owner, Lance Miller, for any indication that they are headed out the door.

Miller hopes to soon make use of the animal’s energy, and training, to introduce a drug detection service in Williston that uses dogs to find illegal substances without the involvement of law enforcement.

The group’s services will differ from law enforcement because the end result of the sweeps will land any decisions back in companies’ hands, and won’t necessarily result in additional search warrants or arrests.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: DS Doing DS Stuff

Post by TimL_168 »

:|
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: DS Doing DS Stuff

Post by centrop67 »

I am curious as to whether we'll see the first story on an episode of Animal Planet's North Woods Law.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers