reverse sighting

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

reverse sighting

Post by icvanstra »

I didn't see another Dutch Shepherd ... but another member of the board. :mrgreen:

Sitting at Plumps Last Shot yesterday when someone walking by asked if Cino was a Dutch Shepherd. Which led to a longer conversation about Dutch Shepherds and that they want to get one...so naturally I recommended that he check out this forum. Turns out he is already a member!
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: reverse sighting

Post by Dutchringgirl »

HA, small world
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
kchristy
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)

Post by kchristy »

awesome!
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
GSDNanny
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dogs are my life, what can I say. GSDs primarily for nearly 50 years til bringing in my first DutchShep about 4 years ago. GSD rescue for 9 yrs, nearly 200 thru my home, rehabbed, adopted out. Been involved in AKC ob, herding, tracking, agility; Schutzhund-DVG; scent detection (HR-water)&narcotics, some patrol work. Mostly herding training at present on my little farm.

Post by GSDNanny »

Cino is such a great ambassador for our breed. ( And you're not too bad yourself, Eric!) :lol: I am so envious that you have a community that is dog friendly where you can take your dog to outdoor cafes and bars. :wtg:

Denise Gatlin & Zip, Shooter & the K9 crew

Livin' in the deep south - Louisiana
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

Not sure if Cino is such an ambassador. We have not seen said member confirm the reverse sighting yet, have we? He may have tucked his tail and ran (after seeing that black beast of Eric's) :lol:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image