Collars

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Collars

Post by centrop67 »

It's nice to see that my custom ordered collar has become part of their marketing...

That's Radar's collar on top!

Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Collars

Post by TimL_168 »

Cool!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
oddbird
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I recently adopted a rescue that we have been told is a shepherd of some sort. He has totally disrupted our lives and I am loving every minute of it!

Post by oddbird »

I was wondering if that was yours when I saw it! Very cool. I’m waiting for Henry to stop growing like a weed then hopefully ordering one from him. I’d also love to get one of their harnesses with “do not pet” and “in training” patches. The hardest part for us when going into the “real world” and practicing our obedience lessons is the random people (mostly girls in their late teens/early twenties) interrupting and petting/hugging without even asking! Blows my mind. Thankfully Henry loves attention so he doesn’t lash out, but it makes the session very stop and go.
Bird & Henry (Long-hair DS): Figuring out this working dog life together
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Post by borellar15 »

That’s awesome. I got Zoey a modern icon one. She’s still got some growing into it to do.
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
oddbird
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I recently adopted a rescue that we have been told is a shepherd of some sort. He has totally disrupted our lives and I am loving every minute of it!

Post by oddbird »

Michael, what size did you end up going with for Radar and Leela?
Bird & Henry (Long-hair DS): Figuring out this working dog life together
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

I had to go look up my order, but...

17.5 for Radar

15.5 for Leela
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Post by borellar15 »

ImageImageImage
Image Image
borellar15
Training Dog

Post by borellar15 »

It’s a little heavy tho... thinking about getting one of K9 tactical gears new air lite collars
Image Image