5 1/2 month sport/working female

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
jeeharbor
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: My name is Joyce Earle McCluskey. My husband and I train and compete in the Ringsports. My husband, Mac, has Malinois and is a certified Mondio Decoy. I have 2 Dutch Shepherds. My male, Ry, is titled in PSA, Mondio, French and NVBK along with UKC obedience. My husband will be trialing him this year due to me being home with our newborn daughter. My female is a year and is in training and won't compete for at least a year.

5 1/2 month sport/working female

Post by jeeharbor »

Acadia is being made available to a sport or working home. Acadia was supposed to be a dual purpose K9 for Vermont town but town politics are getting in the way and the K9 program may be dissolved.

Acadia's foundation is in French Ring and Mondio Ring. Cadi is on a puppy sleeve and transitioning to the suit. Cadi is doing out recalls with a whistle. This pup is very focused and intense in bite work while being exposed to gunfire, clatter stick and accessories. Cadi has great retrieve and hunt drive and is delivering objects to hand. Environmentally, this pup is solid with any surface and any new situation. Acadia is great with children and all people. Cadi has been raised with our two year old. Cadi is dominant around other dogs.

Cadi is out of Copper Mountains Ry FRI. MRI, PSA1, NVBK cert, UCDX, CGC and Caelan du Chenil des Titans FR1 UCD CGC. Both parents are OFA good, eyes CERF'd.

Please contact
Joyce Earle McCluskey
207-337-4495
jeeharbor@netzero.net

Mac McCluskey
603-767-6515
MacMcclsky@metrocast.com

[img][/ihttp://www.dutchshepherdforum.com/download/file.php?id=1495mg]
Joyce Earle McCluskey
jeeharbor
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: My name is Joyce Earle McCluskey. My husband and I train and compete in the Ringsports. My husband, Mac, has Malinois and is a certified Mondio Decoy. I have 2 Dutch Shepherds. My male, Ry, is titled in PSA, Mondio, French and NVBK along with UKC obedience. My husband will be trialing him this year due to me being home with our newborn daughter. My female is a year and is in training and won't compete for at least a year.

Re: 5 1/2 month sport/working female

Post by jeeharbor »

Attempt 2 at a picture:
Joyce Earle McCluskey
jeeharbor
Puppy

Post by jeeharbor »

Another shot:

Joyce Earle McCluskey
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Post by Mark77 »

Does she have a broken tail? Is she spayed?

I notice that you have the litter from a previous post listed, can add this female to the Pedigree Database as well?
jeeharbor
Puppy

Post by jeeharbor »

Acadia has been sold. Her tail isn't broken, just wagging in that photo. Cadi did leave intact. She is in an experienced working home and I'm sure there will be pictures down the road as she gets titles.
Joyce Earle McCluskey
feraloup
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.

Post by feraloup »

Oh congrats!!! :D So happy to hear she landed in a good productive home where she'll get to shine!

I would have loved to put in a bid for her, (and she would have still come to VT that way, too! *lol*) except that as a dominant female I'm afraid trying to blend her into our home with Maiyou, my 12 year old female mixed-breed, who has seniority, would have been asking for complications.

Maiyou is the only reason I'm specifically looking for a younger male pup, as opposed to any age/gender.

Very happy to know her talents and drive will be appreciated and productively channeled, I look forward to hearing updates on her progress!
Autumn Dufresne

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
jeeharbor
Puppy

Post by jeeharbor »

My husband and I are happy that the pups went to great homes. We were picky which is why there was still a couple here beyond 8 weeks. One pup went to an experienced DS home in PA as a pet with a great, great family. The others are doing some venue of work and/or obedience. The pups went as far away as TX and NM and as close as a few towns away. We get updates and pictures. Each pup should have a life full of enrichment, activity, love and staying in the same home until the end of their days.
Joyce Earle McCluskey