Carlos Vos PH1 x Digit van Oranjemoed MR2

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Stellen
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I love Dutch Shepherds

Carlos Vos PH1 x Digit van Oranjemoed MR2

Post by Stellen »

Carlos Vos (Suttle) PH1 metlof 434
A proven producer of serious police dogs in Europe. Carlos has extreme retrieve drive and over the top possessiveness for any object. He has incredible full hard pushing grips and very high fight drive for the man. He has a high level of civil aggression in the work, while remaining neutral to strangers when not working. Carlos has a very impressive guarding behavior for the decoy and other objects. His nerves are solid and his drives to work are amazing. He has perfect back, hips and elbows. He is a compact and very powerful dog with a huge head and muscular body.He has an impressive pedigree and is a full brother to Dick van Leeuwen's Wibo.
To view Carlos pedigree:
http://www.bloedlijnen.nl/netscape/form ... p?ID=11073

Has been bred to:
Digit van Oranjemoed MR2 (1st Leg)
An imported daughter of Tommy Luijken PH1 404 and granddaughter of NIcky Verlee PH1 440. A very high drive female with solid nerves. She shows very good food,toy and hunt drives. She is an athlete and is extremely fast to her retrieves and bites. Shows a natural desire to please her handler without being sensitive or soft. Very social and confident. In great shape and her hips look perfect!
To view Digits pedigree:
http://www.bloedlijnen.nl/netscape/form ... p?ID=10712
Her brother's name is YORAN LUIJKEN
Aztechalo
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I live in North Monterey County, CA with my husband, three step kids, one gorgeous and wonderful Dutch Shepherd and a whole bunch of livestock type animals. The humans are into sustainable farming, the dog is into chasing deer and digging up gophers. My day job is an Operations Supervisor at Santa Cruz Regional 911. One of these days, I'm going to get another DS.

Re: Carlos Vos PH1 x Digit van Oranjemoed MR2

Post by Aztechalo »

Your links didn't work for me.
Marsha and Chaos (4 yo, DS)

In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
-Carl Jung
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Re: Carlos Vos PH1 x Digit van Oranjemoed MR2

Post by vneerland »

Hey "Moe". I think in your meager introduction, some of us asked you to be kind enough to tell us a little about yourself. While this advertisement is permitted (but you may have forgotten the actual OFA rating?) would you humor me and still let us know who you are, besides a person with the screen name "stellen' who wants to be my mother? (moe=dutch for mom)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image