WTB Dutch: Texas

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
K9trainerCs
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I've been a professional dog trainer for the past 13 years, focusing on sport dog training and competition the past 5. I'm currently in search of my next partner and am considering a Dutchie. I hope to gain as much knowledge as possible from these forums and it's members

WTB Dutch: Texas

Post by K9trainerCs »

I'm currently on the lookout for a male pup. This pup will need to have solid nerves and intense drive as my goal for him is to compete and be trained for a dual purpose police k9.

I've been researching for about 4 months now and have come down to two kennels. One in the states and one in the Netherlands. Any references would be much appreciated.

Thanks you.
A good dog handler takes the time to build a strong relationship with their dog and tries even harder not to screw it up by being human. - Charla Houston, Tx