Dutch Shepherd Puppies For Sale

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
allsupdutchies
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have 3 dutch shepherds, my female is Xena, male is Jazz and my newest addition my blue brindle Rush. I am a huge Dutchie fan. I was K9 handler in the USAF, in patrol and explosive detection. And now Odin Puppy!!!

Dutch Shepherd Puppies For Sale

Post by allsupdutchies »

Born 10-21-2013 You can find pics of the pups and of the parents plus all the info you need. Xena had 14 pups, she lost one, she raised 13 puppies all on her own.. what a good mama. I have 6 males and 3 females available right now. I have some really high drive pups. My pups are home raised with lots of love and play time. They are all current on shots, worming, they will be vet checked. I have tried keeping ribbons even collars on these pups, but they are Houdini's and they never stay on!! So tell me what your looking for and I will get you pics of those pups with that personality and/or look. I am located in Iowa.

I do not have any hip or elbow tests available. Xena is pedigree'd and has an excellent working bloodline. Jazz is out of a working K9 out of Mississippi. Xena and Jazz are not titled. Their first litter of 5 pups, 3 are in training for personal protection and doing outstanding work. I have pictures of their first litter on my web page in the photo gallery. I am keeping a pup for myself, he is serious chaos in the making!!! :eek: You can also contact me at laurieallsup29@gmail.com

http://allsupdutchshepherds.webs.com/ Image
Laurie and my 3 beautiful Dutchie furry babies!! Image
allsupdutchies
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have 3 dutch shepherds, my female is Xena, male is Jazz and my newest addition my blue brindle Rush. I am a huge Dutchie fan. I was K9 handler in the USAF, in patrol and explosive detection. And now Odin Puppy!!!

Re: Dutch Shepherd Puppies For Sale

Post by allsupdutchies »

I took some more pics today.. Isn't he just gorgeous!!! :D Image
allsupdutchies
Puppy

Post by allsupdutchies »

Here's some more of my males..those are the girls in the background in the kennel Image
allsupdutchies
Puppy

Post by allsupdutchies »

Those are short term ribbons, little farts won't keep them on so I didn't cut them down.. why waste my time!! :P
Starlight Pilot
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I used top be terrified of dogs as a kid. But I met a German Shepherd named Sheba and have been into dogs since I was 12, now I'm 32 and have successfully handled many of all sizes, breeds and temperaments. I titled my first dog Sport, a mixed breed, in agility and then got into schutzhund. I got to work with working bred GSDs and loved them. After Sport died I was offered a young Dutch Shepherd named Allie (short for alligator!). I adopted her and fell in love with the breed. I rescued several Dutchies after that and then Allie was killed tragically by irresponsible veterinary staff. About 4 months later I rescued a pathetic emaciated 1 yr old Dutchie named "Phantom". With just some food, water and love he sprang from his listless phantom self and I named him Logan. Now he is my 8 yr old hardcore PITA!!!! :D

Post by Starlight Pilot »

LMAO @ the ribbons! They're so cute I want one but no that would be insane I already have a big one!!!
allsupdutchies
Puppy

Post by allsupdutchies »

I still have 7 pups FOR SALE.. 4 females and 3 males. Will have vet health cert, have 2 sets of shots, and wormed. They are 12 weeks old now. I have sold 6 so far and all are doing extremely well in their new homes. :P Here are the 7 I have left. I can get videos of any pup that you would like to see.

Green Collar brindle male

Blue Collar brindle male

Red Collar Black/Tan male

No Collar Black/Tan female

Black Collar brindle female

Purple Collar brindle female (she is mad at me in this pic, I didn't give her the toy right away..LOL)

Pink Collar brindle female