Five 5 month old Dutchies FOR SALE

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
allsupdutchies
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have 3 dutch shepherds, my female is Xena, male is Jazz and my newest addition my blue brindle Rush. I am a huge Dutchie fan. I was K9 handler in the USAF, in patrol and explosive detection. And now Odin Puppy!!!

Five 5 month old Dutchies FOR SALE

Post by allsupdutchies »

I still have 5 Dutch Shepherd pups for sale. 2 Brindle females, 1 Black/Tan female, 1 Brindle male and 1 Black/Tan male. 4 of the 5 have been in the house and crated some. The 1 brindle male is fearless, I have taken him out and have done some work with him. He loves the bite, he is a crazy man!! 1 of the brindle females is go go go, she needs a working home. The black/tan female is a sweetheart, she is a good family prospect, she is playful and she just may not be showing all her true colors yet. Their dad was slow to show his too, he's a mad man for the ball now!! The other brindle female is the alpha female, she will need the right person for her, she is a diamond in the rough. The black/tan male is quiet, playful, but cautious he is also a diamond in the rough. Price will depend on the pup. These pups are not FCI or UKC registered, but do come from a working line. My female is personal protection when I travel alone or go out to measure jobs, she is, as I call it.. my partner in crime. :) You may email me at allsupdutchshepherds@gmail.com for photos of the pups. Serious inquiries only please. Questions about the black/tan, its a throwback from way back in my males pedigree.. I just can't find it.
Laurie and my 3 beautiful Dutchie furry babies!! Image
Brindle
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving life in Oregon with some AMAZING Dutch Shepherds !

UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3 (x5), FH2, AD, TDX, OSP, L2C, CGC, CD, APR1, TDU, NW3-C, NW3-E, NW3-V, NW3-I, NW3 Elite, ELT1, NA, NF, L3I, TG-N, TN-N, NAJ, VCD1, CSL1- F, CSL1-H, ELT2, L1E, CA, L2E, ELT3, ELT-CH, L3V, K9 Blood Donor
Vrijheid's Qahlua (Vodka) IPO3, L2I, L3C, NW3V, NW3C, NW3E. NW3I, L3E, NJP, NAP, OFP, NW3 Elite, L2V, TD
Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( youngster in training )

Re: Five 5 month old Dutchies FOR SALE

Post by Brindle »

Do you have the health test results on the parents ?
OFA hips and elbows ?
Or PennHip results ?
UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3,FH2,AD,TDX,OSP,L2C,CGC,CD,APR1,TDU,NA,NF,L3I,TG-N,TN-N,NAJ,VCD1,CSL1-F,CSL1-H,L1E,CA,L2E, ELT-CH,L3V

Vrijheid's Qahlua IPO3,L2I,L3CI,L3E,NJP,NAP,OFP,NW3 Elite,L2V,TD

Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( in training )
MaliNut
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Well...it's a transition really. Had my final GSD from 1996 to 2009-she's over the Rainbow Bridge now); then moved over to Belgian Mals. Now I've DS fever looking to get SH silver brindle sib(in my dreams) for my 5 yo Male Mal Razor!

Thanks for having me onboard-I am here to learn all I can about Dutch SHepherds...although after 3.5 yrs of Mals I still wonder if I am really ever going to figure it out!

Re: Five 5 month old Dutchies FOR SALE

Post by MaliNut »

No UKC papers? Whats to say the Sire/Dam do then?

Hey Jenny! O litter Vrijheid posse member here(Taki). Fantom du Fonds(sire out of France) and Bonita(dam) out of the Vrijheid.

This allsup sounds familiar.....have to search that.

Cheers...Greg and Taki
Vrijheid's "Our Ninja TAKI"- Dutch Shepherd born 5/15/13-1 Yr old!!!
Razor"...5 yr old Belgian Malinois -RIP my son; 12/13/13