Two 2 year old female DS

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Two 2 year old female DS

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

This is a courtesy posting for the breeder I got Hendrix from. He has two female DS, both about 2 years old I believe, looking for homes. I believe both are listed here (pics may be old): http://www.bunkerdogsusa.com/for-sale/

Hip/Elbows are in the good/excellent range if I remember correctly - results are listed on his site, under breeding program. Parents are Pablo/Lexi, Pablo/Twixx depending on the dog.

One of them is a two year old BLUE female DS named Remy. She is social to dogs, aloof to people and other dogs in new situations, and full of life. I absolutely wanted to buy her but I will be moving in a bit and can't have two dogs at the new place.

The other is a dark brindle. I don't know too much about her but I believe she is from the Pablo/Twixx breeding, which my guy came from (2nd breeding) and these dogs are workers. Very protective and very smart, with a FANTASTIC on/off switch.

Both of these dogs will be higher drive, "working" dogs so best for either a very active home, police home, or a sport home. Chris can give you more info and please, please, please tell him about your home so he can help you make the right decision. This was the essential part of how he matched my guy and me up and I seriously could not be happier.

He and I would really love to get these guys some nice, quality homes. Chris cares a lot about his dogs and is a fantastic resource. If I could I would take both but I'd need a larger, more DS proof house AND a larger backyard for that… and a bigger account at the liquor store. :pint: :D But they will make someone a fantastic dog.

If you're interested, you can call or email Chris. Info here: http://www.bunkerdogsusa.com/contact-us/
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)