Just registered? Read This
Submissiveness
This should be read by everyone
Columns and Rows in your posts?
Photo Uploads - Updated Instructions
Latest K9 Products Series - Suppliers
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other breeds that may be the source of your brindle dog

This forum has a Facebook page. Click here and like the page to stay up to date with all the latest activity.
Did you know you can embed YouTube videos in your posts? Instructions Here

UKC Registered KNPV Lines DS Stud Services, Riddick

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Mark77
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own two Dutchies and a Mal.

UKC Registered KNPV Lines DS Stud Services, Riddick

Post by Mark77 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:09 pm

Ruddie Pegge, Arko Kikkert, Rambo lines- to name a few.

My dog Riddick is available as a stud dog. I won't charge anything if you come directly to my home and not make me travel- which I would prefer. In exchange, I would ask that you link all the pups in the Pedigree Database and be sure the pups would go to a good home. I am doing this because I believe I have an exceptional dog- which I can explain in more detail if needed. If I have to travel then obviously we would discuss the fees etc.

Riddick is UKC registered, awesome KNPV bloodlines, and is a great dog. Hips and elbows certified. He has gone through roughly a couple years for obedience training and then did about four months of bite work training which we are continuing. German/English trained. He will hit a sleeve, a suit now. Does great off leash and does well with people once he's introduced properly. He is protective of his house and home- which is why I got him. He does not sit in a crate or kennel all day, he has 100% access to my home at all times and I have not had any issues with him. Basically I trust the dog.

He's filled out more now and looks VERY wolf like. Has longish fur than any other DS I've ever seen and frankly- looks awesome, I get a lot of comments all the time when I take him out. He is not a typical "Long Hair" Dutchie but definitely has a wolf/wild look about him. He basically looks extremely intimidating now that he's all grown up.

He has sired some pups for Cher Kar Kennels and some pics of his pups are on their website. I was a complete newb when I dealt with them but they did tests on him which he passed. Some of the things they did, fire a gun near him, allow him near livestock, had him search for a ball, and bite a towel. I'd suggest bringing a sleeve if you want to test him yourself and I live across the street from a park- so you can also test his ball drive, commands, whatever.

Anyway, if you are interested in having solid, even tempered highly trainable Dutchies, then let me know. I ask that your female have some type of documentation as to her bloodlines or on the Pedigree Database as well. I can honestly say he has some impressive lines, I'm just not a dog trainer nor into shows or stuff- so I'm doing this to keep the breed diversified with well bred animals. His link is below and can be found on the Pedigree Database under Land of Oz Riddick. His current weight is just over 80 lbs.

Need some more current pics, let me know or I might add some here.

Thanks,

Mark :pint:
Cincinnati, Ohio
ak4me@hotmail.com
Last edited by Mark77 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mark77
Green Dog

Re: UKC Registered KNPV Lines DS Stud Services, Riddick

Post by Mark77 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:16 pm

Pics from summer 2014.

Notes; this is obviously his summer coat. In the winter he gets a little heavier looking coat, especially around the legs, back of the neck and around the chest area.

M

Last edited by Mark77 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mark77
Green Dog

Post by Mark77 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:30 am

Random pics;

Riddick looking like a Werewolf.

Riddick and a bone.

Riddick sleeping.

Riddick as a young pup.

Riddick's puppies with Cher Car's Snap Decision, four girls and three boys, born Oct 2013.
Last edited by Mark77 on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mark77
Green Dog

Post by Mark77 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:08 pm

Thanks, BTT.

vicken
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Working woman who got a DS to keep her out of the office. Good dog!! She does her job. She has gotten Mom into agility, schutzhund and carting, all in her first 18 months. Now what? You want me to throw Balls, again?!!

Post by vicken » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi. Where are you in the USA? v (with Inti)
Learning together with Inti.

Mark77
Green Dog

Post by Mark77 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:44 pm

vicken wrote:Hi. Where are you in the USA? v (with Inti)
Ohio.