Dutch Shepherd Puppies w/Wibo, Rocky, Arko, Duco II, Tommy L

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
dutchiepuppies
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: own 2 dutch shepherds, one is a narcotics detection dog the other is still in training.

Dutch Shepherd Puppies w/Wibo, Rocky, Arko, Duco II, Tommy L

Post by dutchiepuppies »

5 Dutch Shepherd Puppies for sale!
strong working bloodlines- including Wibo, Rocky, Tommy Luijken, Arko, and Duco II bloodlines
2 females 3 males
detailed pedigrees at http://dutchiepuppies.blogspot.com
$1300 for puppies showing strong workability ($300 deposit)

Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Dutch Shepherd Puppies w/Wibo, Rocky, Arko, Duco II, Tom

Post by Raven »

Moving to Buy, Sell or Trade.

Is health info/certificates listed on the blog? Just asking since we ask that health info/certificates get posted here. If info isn't available, please state that, and preferably why. Understandably, hips are of special concern.

Thank you. And congrats!
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
dutchiepuppies
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: own 2 dutch shepherds, one is a narcotics detection dog the other is still in training.

Post by dutchiepuppies »

will get it posted asap!
CeeDubb
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Dutchie should be arriving in May...

Post by CeeDubb »

I'm now a bit leery of this posting.

Though the updated puppy pictures on the Blogspot website are good, the site doesn't give me the confidence that it's an established breeder. There's been no response from the OP to PM or email.
Brindle
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving life in Oregon with some AMAZING Dutch Shepherds !

UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3 (x5), FH2, AD, TDX, OSP, L2C, CGC, CD, APR1, TDU, NW3-C, NW3-E, NW3-V, NW3-I, NW3 Elite, ELT1, NA, NF, L3I, TG-N, TN-N, NAJ, VCD1, CSL1- F, CSL1-H, ELT2, L1E, CA, L2E, ELT3, ELT-CH, L3V, K9 Blood Donor
Vrijheid's Qahlua (Vodka) IPO3, L2I, L3C, NW3V, NW3C, NW3E. NW3I, L3E, NJP, NAP, OFP, NW3 Elite, L2V, TD
Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( youngster in training )

Re: Dutch Shepherd Puppies w/Wibo, Rocky, Arko, Duco II, Tommy L

Post by Brindle »

:(
The sire "Rikki" is just a baby himself.
He was born Jan 15 2014 as noted on the website :(
Puppies were born Jan 8 2015. So the sire was 1 week short of being a year old when his offspring arrived.
Wonder if this was an "oops" litter with such a young father ?
No health testing listed for either parent.
UWP Vrijheid's Force IPO3,FH2,AD,TDX,OSP,L2C,CGC,CD,APR1,TDU,NA,NF,L3I,TG-N,TN-N,NAJ,VCD1,CSL1-F,CSL1-H,L1E,CA,L2E, ELT-CH,L3V

Vrijheid's Qahlua IPO3,L2I,L3CI,L3E,NJP,NAP,OFP,NW3 Elite,L2V,TD

Van Kracht's Absolut Fury ( in training )
Mobil
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.

Re: Dutch Shepherd Puppies w/Wibo, Rocky, Arko, Duco II, Tommy L

Post by Mobil »

I've never heard of a reputable breeder only going by firstname, last initial. Lots of classified ads, too.
Dusty,

Mobil & Turbo (4/14, probably DS)