Selling gear

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Mobil
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.

Re: Selling gear

Post by Mobil »

I just need something sturdy because Mobil keeps pulling out of his collar when he's out on the long line. The plastic clasps don't hold; he's a beast.

I'll let you know about the class, you're right, it's right before the PP class.
Dusty,

Mobil & Turbo (4/14, probably DS)

Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

Agitation collar is still available. Dusty he shouldn't be able to break this. The only thing I could think of is that he may be able to slip it off like any other collar but it would take some work because of it's size.

If anyone wants anything else, PM me, because I'm absolutely horrible about keeping up on this thread. :(
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Tripmomma
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: My family welcomed our first DSD 12/14. I have shown GSD's and APBT's in conformation, my goal is to have more of a working interest with our Dutchie. My husband and I have 4 young children, Kitsune adores them. Kitsune has begun IPO training, we hope to get her BH in 2016. We are in love with this breed and have plans to import a male pup soon.

Post by Tripmomma »

Thanks...she loves it!
~*~Katrina~*~
Kitsune de las Flores 10/14
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog

Yaaaaaay!!!! :D
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Mobil
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.

Post by Mobil »

Thank you, Kira!

Dusty,

Mobil & Turbo (4/14, probably DS)

Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Post by Raven »

Just caught up with this thread.

Katrina, if you want the tunnel, go for it. Thor has one. I was getting Kira's mostly because of the price. I can easily rectify the issue I have with Thor's present tunnel.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
Tripmomma
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: My family welcomed our first DSD 12/14. I have shown GSD's and APBT's in conformation, my goal is to have more of a working interest with our Dutchie. My husband and I have 4 young children, Kitsune adores them. Kitsune has begun IPO training, we hope to get her BH in 2016. We are in love with this breed and have plans to import a male pup soon.

Post by Tripmomma »

Thanks! I will take it :)
Kira, I can paypal you for it next week, if that works for you.
~*~Katrina~*~
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog

Yay Mobil! I'd like to see you get through that! lol.

If everyone is cool with that I'll send it wherever. I have been lacking on calculating shipping for it but I will figure it out this week!
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Post by Raven »

I got bonuses by offering it to Katrina!

When I finally told the husband I was getting another tunnel, he barked and said Thor already has one, to which I complained, once again, about the gerry-rigged stakes on it. Then I told him we weren't getting the "new" tunnel afterall, to which he said he'd pull out the old one--to which I said don't bother b/c of the stakes.

WHAM! After five years it's repaired! AND he repaired the jump, too! Jackpot.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
Tripmomma
Green Dog

Post by Tripmomma »

Sweet! Nice job to the hubby, I love when they actually finish something on the list ;)

Kira, just let me know how much...I can paypal you, and you can send it to the same addy as the toy.
~*~Katrina~*~