Selling gear

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Selling gear

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

I am making room in H's gear closet so I'm selling a few things. I thought I'd post here in case anyone was interested. Buyer pays shipping and photos on request.

Elite k9 biothane leash, 3/4" width, 10 foot long. Only used twice. Excellent condition. $10

19" small link (3.0 mm) fursaver. Good condition, no rust. Mainly used as a walking collar. $5

Leather agitation collar, 2". I had it shortened from the original so it'll fit neck sizes 15"-20". Good for smaller dogs or young dogs in-between sizes. Lightly used, leather shows some normal wear. $15

20" choke chain, medium chain. My dog never wore this and was given to me be a fellow trainer. Good condition, no rust. $5

There will probably be more stuff, like I may have a few small gappay ball on a ropes, I added a wooden dowel at the end. I just can't seem to find them in his closet. If I find them I'll edit the post.
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Selling gear

Post by Raven »

I'd be in for the agitation collar--but Thor's neck is solidly 20", so the point at which it was shortened would still work, yes?

I can't wait to see what else you might be unloading.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog

Shannon - I just measured to make sure and it looks like the leather worker told me wrong - it's 13" - 19". :( Sorry! It's been months since I've used it and apparently my memory is horrendous.
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog

For some reason I can't edit my OP.

I have 2 gappay balls on string, sized small, and I added wood dowels at the end. They can be removed - there are minor teeth marks from my derp-y boy on one dowel - but otherwise in good condition. Used twice before I realized he preferred the wood to the ball. $5 each.

4 foot nylon lead from Lupine Pets in fire truck red. I believe it's half an inch wide. Been used a few times. $5

1" wide black Y-style nylon harness. Basic functionality, no padding. Was briefly used as a tracking harness until my dude outgrew it. Good condition, no rust on metal parts, plastic buckles. $10
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years

Post by LyonsFamily »

Do you have a pic of the agitation collar?The mini sized collar might be a good fit for my mini sized princess.
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
NWDS
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I'm in Washington state and have an almost 2 year dutchie, Enzo.

Post by NWDS »

Do you still have the elitek9 lead? Also do you do paypal?
RB and Enzo
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog

Stephanie - I do! I'll PM you a link. The site randomly crashes when I try to upload the pic.

NWDS - I do and I do! I can send you pics too if you want.
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog

I also have a 12" synthetic tug, used twice. There's a super small cut, most likely from a tooth just barely missing its mark. It isn't major and shouldn't cause any problems when tugging. $5

I also have a 18" tunnel for sale. It has a 24" opening. There are a few rips in the material (super cheap nylon) from wear and tear and one H bite. This was used as an obstacle tunnel for H when he was younger. It has stakes so it can be anchored. $10
Attachments
IMG_2028.JPG
IMG_2027.JPG
IMG_2026.JPG
IMG_2404.JPG
IMG_2403.JPG
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Raven »

Not saying yes to the tunnel, but Thor's tunnel is pretty wrecked. Any pictures? The stakes on Thor's tunnel were thin-ish strips of wood tied with rope to the tunnel...they didn't really do much except present potential disaster if tunnel moved and the ropes got in front of the end he was exiting.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog

This tunnel has a set of 8 tabs secured by metal stakes. I personally used thicker metal stakes I found from an old tent because I didn't trust the thinner ones it was sent with. Here's the pics!
Attachments
IMG_2417.JPG
IMG_2414.JPG
IMG_2413.JPG
IMG_2412.JPG
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Raven »

Check your PMs.
cake73
Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.

Post by cake73 »

Do you still have the 12" synthetic tug?
Cheryl in MA, with rescued DS
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015

North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog

Yup I still have the tug.
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Tripmomma
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: My family welcomed our first DSD 12/14. I have shown GSD's and APBT's in conformation, my goal is to have more of a working interest with our Dutchie. My husband and I have 4 young children, Kitsune adores them. Kitsune has begun IPO training, we hope to get her BH in 2016. We are in love with this breed and have plans to import a male pup soon.

Post by Tripmomma »

I need to start getting some stuff for Kitsune. Are the tunnel and tug still available?
~*~Katrina~*~
Kitsune de las Flores 10/14
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog

Tug is still available and Sharon has dibs on the tunnel.

On another note, I should really check this more often! lol. Sorry for the delay!
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Tripmomma
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: My family welcomed our first DSD 12/14. I have shown GSD's and APBT's in conformation, my goal is to have more of a working interest with our Dutchie. My husband and I have 4 young children, Kitsune adores them. Kitsune has begun IPO training, we hope to get her BH in 2016. We are in love with this breed and have plans to import a male pup soon.

Post by Tripmomma »

OK well I'm interested in both, if Sharon decides not to get the tunnel let me know :)
~*~Katrina~*~
Kitsune de las Flores 10/14
Mobil
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.

Post by Mobil »

Did steph get the agitation collar from you? Because if not I want it!
Dusty,

Mobil & Turbo (4/14, probably DS)

LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Elli 5 years

Post by LyonsFamily »

Mobil wrote:Did steph get the agitation collar from you? Because if not I want it!
Any chance you're doing the PP classes at Cher Car next month?

I didn't get the collar. I forgot about it, if you want it, I'll pass.
Stephanie
Mobil
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.

Post by Mobil »

LyonsFamily wrote:
Mobil wrote:Did steph get the agitation collar from you? Because if not I want it!

Personal protection?

Oh, hell no. I still need to get Mobil to obedience, and Cheryl recommended Turbo retake the obedience because of her dog reactivity.

I'll have to see if my daughter will be able to make it so we can take them together. I'm so glad you mentioned it, I would have forgotten to look and we missed the first class this year because of scheduling with her job and school.

Are you sure about the collar? Because you had dibs.
Dusty,

Mobil & Turbo (4/14, probably DS)

LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Elli 5 years

Post by LyonsFamily »

Mobil wrote:
LyonsFamily wrote:

Personal protection?

Oh, hell no. I still need to get Mobil to obedience, and Cheryl recommended Turbo retake the obedience because of her dog reactivity.

I'll have to see if my daughter will be able to make it so we can take them together. I'm so glad you mentioned it, I would have forgotten to look and we missed the first class this year because of scheduling with her job and school.

Are you sure about the collar? Because you had dibs.
Isn't obedience right before PP? I think I'm signing up with Elli if I can get the $300. It would be cool to meet you if you're in the obedience class. I just quit my vet clinic job and this is my last week there, so I should finally have the time to make the drive.

You can have the collar if you really want an agitation collar. They're mainly for bitework, that's why I asked about PP.
Stephanie