look to buy

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
wheel chair chris
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am chris I live with a gsd that's been my service dog for 10 years her name is bella .she helps me cope with day to day struggles. I now am stuck in a wheel chair and she is getting older she trys her best to help but her age and my needs are changing in what I need in a service dog so now looking for a new dog to help take her place

look to buy

Post by wheel chair chris »

Hello
My name is Chris I am new to the site . I have a service dog named Bella she is 11 years old and getting slow and her age is showing. I am looking for a new dog to take her place needs to be a calmer dog as he or she will be in crowed areas with other people I am in a wheel chair due to legs not doing what legs do. My dog now helps pull me up hills ect. My goal is this dog that's on and of leash trained I can train to do the rest. Please let me know if you have a dog that might fit my needs
thanks for reading my post
chris
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Re: look to buy

Post by k9lexi »

What breed is bella?