XDutch/Mal puppies READY FOR NEW HOMES

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
allsupdutchies
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have 3 dutch shepherds, my female is Xena, male is Jazz and my newest addition my blue brindle Rush. I am a huge Dutchie fan. I was K9 handler in the USAF, in patrol and explosive detection. And now Odin Puppy!!!

XDutch/Mal puppies READY FOR NEW HOMES

Post by allsupdutchies »

8 weeks old today, Dutch/Mal puppies, they were born February 10th. I have 8 males available (out of a litter of 11, 2 are already sold). I do not have hip/elbow tests on my male or female. Pups have first shots and have been twice wormed. Mother and Father have working lines. Mother Xena lines Kira(van leeuwen Wibo x Anne) x Sambo(Heartland's Axel x Risen Star's Amber) Dad Jazz lines T-Ray (working K9, bred by John Mims) x Nuvo (out of BlackJack Mals) Jazz, I had narc detection tested, passed with flying colors, very high ball drive. Xena is super drive. This is their 3rd litter and have produced really nice pups in protection and are excellent family dogs. I have 3 Mal pups, 3 brindle, 3 black with brindled legs. Contact me for more information and pictures. $400-$800 ImageImage
Laurie and my 3 beautiful Dutchie furry babies!! Image
allsupdutchies
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have 3 dutch shepherds, my female is Xena, male is Jazz and my newest addition my blue brindle Rush. I am a huge Dutchie fan. I was K9 handler in the USAF, in patrol and explosive detection. And now Odin Puppy!!!

Re: XDutch/Mal puppies READY FOR NEW HOMES

Post by allsupdutchies »

These are just a few pics I have of pups all grown up from previous litters, pictures sent to me from their owners.Image
ImageImage

Laurie and my 3 beautiful Dutchie furry babies!! Image
Cger
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I don't currently have a Dutch shepherd, but am looking to add one to my family in the near future :)

Post by Cger »

Ohh I wish I lived closer to you, your babies are beautiful! :)
Dbl D
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I love dutch Shepherd dogs

Post by Dbl D »

Hello, my name in Dan, I live in Southeasern WI. I would like more information on your Pups. I am intrested in a Brindle Male, this pup will be a family pet. Please let me know how we can get in touch.
AzRay
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Dog owner all my life, new to the dutch shepherd breed. And really appreciate these dogs! Ava is a Belgian/Dutch cross and she is an amazing animal!

Post by AzRay »

Hi There, My name is Ray. I'm in Benson AZ. I'm interested in a male pup, anyway to get one here to Arizona?
XerxestheMagnificent
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Gym rat, lover, friend, my first dog was my spirit animal :'( #freeshady

Post by XerxestheMagnificent »

Hi please PM me I actually have a young adult male dutch shepherd that is also Van Leeuwen descendant who is currently trapped in Grenada West Indies and am looking for an affordable means of bringing him back to America please let me know if you have any suggestions or may be willing to trade a puppy in exchange for my dog (not sure how that would work) Let me know though thanks you could email me at sadiq.zan215@gmail.com
"All knowledge. The totality of all questions and all answers, is contained within the dog." -Franz Kafka