15 week old DS female

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
EliteDutchK9LLC
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: hello, my name is thomas, im the owner of Elite Dutch k9. i have been training, breeding and selling K9's for about 7 years. i enjoy dog peopel and cannot wait to speak with you all on the forums.

15 week old DS female

Post by EliteDutchK9LLC »

Female Dutch Shepherd for sale $750
01/05/2015 13 weeks old

Feisty pup, super athletic Solid great nerves, very reckless in prey pursuit. listens very well. very social and outgoing

Topeka, Kansas

call or text 785-506-2245

EliteDutchK9@gmail.com

EliteDutchK9.com

PEDIGREE- http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dutch_s ... tes-xerxes

sire is retired police K9

dam- trains in IPO

both have OFA prelims, done they were good/normal
dogbyte
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have been owned by German Shepherd Dogs for over 20 years. I have come to the dark side with my first Dutch Shepherd. Rossi is an almost 11 month old female from Land of Oz kennel. I have a 10 year old GSD and an 8 year old.

Re: 15 week old DS female

Post by dogbyte »

just curious why no info on sire's dam?
cathy,jaden,gracie & rossi with xara, chance and zoey forever snuggled deep inside my heart
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years

Re: 15 week old DS female

Post by LyonsFamily »

I'm just curious, I'm not interested in another dog right now, but what's been your experience with Jett's lines doubled up like with this pup? I'd like to know what you like about him and why you did this specific line breeding. Feel free to PM me if you want. I have a Jett daughter and the video reminds me a lot of her. She's an awesome worker, but quite a bit handler sensitive and has a few other traits I wouldn't necessarily select for, but her good far outweighs her bad. I did get her as an adult though and wasn't a part of her initial training/upbringing. I'd just like to know more about those lines and this specific breeding if you have the time.
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA