5 male Dutch/Mal X for sale

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
allsupdutchies
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have 3 dutch shepherds, my female is Xena, male is Jazz and my newest addition my blue brindle Rush. I am a huge Dutchie fan. I was K9 handler in the USAF, in patrol and explosive detection. And now Odin Puppy!!!

5 male Dutch/Mal X for sale

Post by allsupdutchies »

I still have 5 pups for sale, Dutch/Mal X... They were born Feb. 10, 2015. I posted the litter back in March or April, they are out of a litter of 11. They have shots and wormed. $400-$800 depending on the pup. I have a couple that will do well in protection or Schutzhund. 2 that have drive but they seem wimpy, but might be just the age. The other one will make someone a great family dog, I won't say that down the road is drive won't come to him, just right now, he is just a sweetheart. They play a lot, we go for walks on the acreage. They just really need to go to new homes ASAP!!! 2 Mal pups, 2 brindle pups, and 1 black with brindle legs. Message me if interested and I will send you pictures.
Laurie and my 3 beautiful Dutchie furry babies!! Image