Looking for DS 6 months and older

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Grayhorse67
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Love DS, will be getting a puppy in a couple of months.

Looking for DS 6 months and older

Post by Grayhorse67 »

Currently live in Bowie, Maryland looking for a DS to do protection but flexible enough to do PSA or IPO later on. Don't mine travel to any location to purchase as long as the dogs are from a good KNPV bloodline. Any help would be appreciated.
Real
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I live in Georgia and I own one female Dutch Shepherd and she's 6 months old and very active

Re: Looking for DS 6 months and older

Post by Real »

I have a female Dutch shepherd that I willing to sell for a reasonable price. Unfortunately I'm located in Georgia I love my dog but she is very active and bored at my home. I would like her to be in a home with someone that will give her the time and exercise that she enjoys. She loves to run and play in water and I don't do either.
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Re: Looking for DS 6 months and older

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Real wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:27 pm I have a female Dutch shepherd that I willing to sell for a reasonable price. Unfortunately I'm located in Georgia I love my dog but she is very active and bored at my home. I would like her to be in a home with someone that will give her the time and exercise that she enjoys. She loves to run and play in water and I don't do either.
That post is 2 years old not sure if you saw that