Tshirts

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Tshirts

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

Hey guys!

I started a new line of random tshirts that has a lot to do with life with our favorite brindled beasts... right now I have two designs - three if you count one has 2 variations - and I thought I would post them up here in case you guys are interested.

We have the famous "flying toddlers" one for mals and DS and we also have one for MWDs (50% of profits on each shirt will go to the Ddoc Foundation). I'll upload that one tonight.

If anyone wants one, PM me with sizing - these are "fashion fit" which means they run fitted and a bit small - but I can also get them in regular non fashion t-shirts if anyone wants. I'm doing a special DSF price so instead of $25 it's only $20 plus shipping (runs about $3 for first class or $6 priority).
Attachments
Mal_Toddler_NextLevel_tshirt.jpg
OG_GREEN_Hero_K9_NextLevel3600_Mockup.jpg
DS_Toddler_NextLevel_tshirt.jpg
DS_Toddler_Next Level 3900t.jpg
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)