Longhaired Dutch Shepherd Litter ca. March 22, 2011

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
bubbadog
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I have 2 dutch imported FCI/UKC registerd LH DS . I have had one litter and My bitch was recently bred and hopefully I will have puppuies in March. I have the webpage longhaireddutchshepherd .com. Here is the link to my kennel:

http://longhaireddutchshepherd.com/DutchMasters.html

Longhaired Dutch Shepherd Litter ca. March 22, 2011

Post by bubbadog »

I have 2 Dutch imported FCI/UKC registerd LH DS . I have had one litter and my bitch was recently bred and I am expecting at least 6 puppies (as per Valentines day ultrasound) ca. March 22, 2011. Both the Sire and Dam have OFA good hips and normal elbows. Puppies are raised in my home with both the dam and sire. I suspect this may very well be the only Longhaired litter whelped in North America this year.

Here is the link to my kennel:

http://longhaireddutchshepherd.com/DutchMasters.html

If you are interested in a puppy please contact me through this forum or through my webpage. I will update the webpage regularly once the puppies are whelped.

Kent Rupprecht
Dutch Masters Kennel

NOTE - Admin: Post was moved to Buy, Sell, Trade on 3/9/2011
Last edited by icvanstra on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Admin: Post was moved to Buy, Sell, Trade
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Longhaired Dutch Shepherd Litter ca. March 22, 2011

Post by icvanstra »

Kent,

Welcome to the forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself in the new members area.

I moved this post to the Buy, Sell, Trade section.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)