Fundraiser for MWDTSA

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Fundraiser for MWDTSA

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

Hey guys I am doing a fundraiser for the Military Working Dog Team Support Association until Friday - I designed a DS shirt and 100% profit is going to them. We're trying to sell 39 more shirts so we can donate them 300$, so if you want one, now is the time! They're 25$ INCLUDING Priority Mail shipping and will be headed out Jan 20th. Unisex and fitted women's in white and grey are available.

If you don't know about the MWDTSA, they're a charity supporting MWDs across the nation and globe. They help retired MWDs with vet care bills, send care packages to deployed MWDs in harm's way filled with stuff for the dog and gear for the dog/handler team, they do a lot of public education on MWDs, they help MWDs in need and handlers with gear for them, and they also have a fallen K9 memorial in Georgia that they honor fallen K9s with. They're a really great organization and one that is very near and dear to my heart.

You can purchase the shirts at: http://ahk9apparel.com/products/mwdtsas ... rd-t-shirt
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
Pit$Bull
Technical Administrator
Tell us about yourself: Trouble - tripawd cancer survivor. - Age 13 Rest in Peace, Sweet Girl.

Duke - rescue - Age 11
Emmi - rescue - Age 5

Re: Fundraiser for MWDTSA

Post by Pit$Bull »

Ordered one today. :D
'Spirit' Trouble - Forever in my Heart.
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Me too :wtg:
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

Thank you guys! :DSlove:

Tomorrow is the last day for anyone else who is interested!

EDIT: Changed to tomorrow because apparently I am a day ahead of everyone. :oops: :pint:
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)