Dutch Shepherd Pups

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
BlueLunarRush14
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am a former K9 handler, serving in the Air Force, many moons ago. I got into the Dutch Shepherds over 6 years ago and now have 3 of them. I needed a hobby after all my kids had grown.

Dutch Shepherd Pups

Post by BlueLunarRush14 »

Born 6/19/2016, 3 females and 5 males.
Bloodlines-
DAM- Xena KIRA(van leeuwen's Wibo x Anne) x SAMBO(Heartland's Axel x Risen Star's Amber)
No Health testing, 6 years old and is in perfect health, her 4th litter.
ImageImage
SIRE- Cher Car's Blue Lunar Rush(UKC #P757581) CherCar's Mr. Right Now x CherCar's Snap Decision
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dutch_s ... lunar-rush Hip/Elbow tested: Hips OFA Excellent Elbows OFA Normal
Image Image

These pups have lots of nerve, they have strong hunt drive. Sire started in Search And Rescue, he loves nosework, he is a very serious dog when he is working. Dam has super drive, she has strong focus and will do whatever I ask of her.

If interested Private Message me, tell me what your looking for in a pup, what you want to do. These are working line pups, they are going to need a job. They will do extremely well in Schutzhund, Agility, Dock Diving, Barn Hunt, Nosework, possible SAR prospects, ect...I do have more pictures of the pups, and can take more pictures upon request. UTD on shots and worming. $1000 plus shipping
Pictures are of 3 of the males.
Image Image Image
VonAsgard
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Linda Werlein with family in Bavaria, Germany, I am the owner & founder of Von Asgard K-9 Center a 40 acre professional training and boarding facility located an hour south of Tampa, just off I-75 and inland from Sarasota & Bradenton, FL. Established in 1979 and located here in Manatee County for the past 22 years, Von Asgard specializes in importing, breeding, training, and handling hard hitting European Working Dogs. Cedrik Merlet, Von Asgard's Manager and KNPV, Mondio Ring & French Ring Training Decoy from Europe is available for world class training for both you and your dog. Check us out at: www.VonAsgard.com then give me a call at 941-322-0705 for more details.
Location: We are located an hour south of Tampa, just inland from Sarasota, Florida

Re: Dutch Shepherd Pups

Post by VonAsgard »

Hi!

Read your post about the Dutch Shepherd litter you have. They are about 12 weeks old now . . . is that right? My interest is in a working line female only. I have a KNPV bloodline male and I interested in training/competition . . . and in the future to use for breeding.

Do you have any females left that exhibit strong working drives? A picture and price would be appreciated.

Best wishes,

Linda

Linda Werlein
"von Asgard" Working Dog Kennel
Von Asgard K-9 Center, Inc
941-322-0705
Linda@VonAsgard.com
www.VonAsgard.com
Linda Werlein, Owner/Founder (ext. 700)
Cedrik Merlet, Manager/Training Decoy (ext. 702)
Von Asgard K-9 Center, Inc.
An hour south of Tampa, just inland from Sarasota, FL
Office: 941-322-0705
E-mail: VAsgard@aol.com
Web: www.VonAsgard.com[/b]