Litter For Sale

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Van Cunning K9
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Thomas

Litter For Sale

Post by Van Cunning K9 »

We have a working litter of Dutch Shepherds, there are (3)females and (2)males available.

$1000 (LEO Discount/SecurityWork (Female Co-Own Available)

Both parents are OFA good/ Elbows normal

Greetings,

I have Dutch shepherd pups for sale. The puppies are 2.5 week old. They will be ready at 8 weeks old September 24th. The puppies will come from a solid back ground, they will be introduced to various environments, noises and all sorts of things working dogs should be accustomed to.
The puppies will be up to date on wormed (2,3,4,7(pyrantel pomoate),(8(panacea) weeks) and vaccinations ( 6 weeks, 8 weeks).

The puppies will come with a microchip also, a health certificate wishing 48 hours of pickup, vaccination records, leash, bowl and collar.

No hassle health and workability guarantee on each puppy from Van Cunning K9. If not completely satisfied in the workability/drive of the dog we offer a 6 month replacement guarantee. We will happily replace the pup.

SIRE - Land of Oz Jack The Ripper BRN 26194
UKC REG.
OFA Excellent/Good
Trained in Detection/Apprehension/Security Patrols-(personal Use)
Excellent full mouth bite, solid nerves, amazing hunt drive.. Excellent Stud Dog

DAM- Van Cunning's Queen

Brood bitch, with OFA normal hips and elbows (on disk (prelims))
Solid temperament. One of Highest drive dog i have. Great female for my program. Queen will continue her Detection training, and will be used in the the breeding program in the future to line breed on a specific dog/trait in her ped.

Her sire is a import from belgium, and her dam is a canadian import. PDT lines on both sire and dam
Sire Ped:
Queen sire ped: http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/belgian ... exankanzel

Dam Ped: i have on paper, can scan or fax copies.

VanCunningk9.com

call or text anytime 901-921-2980
Attachments
Land of Oz Jack (1).jpg
Land of Oz Jack (1).jpg (78.28 KiB) Viewed 5049 times
queenie.jpg
queenie.jpg (221.93 KiB) Viewed 5049 times