Looking for pup in PA

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Malapterus
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Proud new owner of Schneider, male black brindle shorthair from Alpha K9 Kennels

Looking for pup in PA

Post by Malapterus »

I am in Indiana, PA, zip code 15701. I am trying to find a male pup to adopt in the near future within a reasonable distance of my location.

What's a reasonable distance? Tell me where you are and I'll let you know! I am definitely willing to go at least a couple hours.
Malapterus
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Looking for pup in PA

Post by Dutchringgirl »

There really is no reasonable distance, I had Sadie transported to Ct from Tennessee. People have driven 5 hours to get a pup. Its up to you. Have you contacted NADSR? they have some great dogs ready for homes.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Jas31663166
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Working dog owner

Re: Looking for pup in PA

Post by Jas31663166 »

I drove 7 hrs